So, due to the snow we are way behind today and unfortunately have to cancel deliveries to the city. I realize the roads may be cleared off by the afternoon, but they are not here and so the TapRoot team has not been able to make it in to work safely... Meaning that your shares haven't been made!
Unfortunately we have to postpone until tomorrow (Thursday)... You know the drill by now!
Thanks for your patience... Mine is running thin!! :)