Weather Update - No Cancellation (so far)


The TapRoot Team has delayed going in to the farm today due to the snow, but we suspect that by the time it is 4:30 pm and time to pick up your shares, that the roads will be clear and safe for travel, so as of now we will say that your farm pickup is still on as usual.  If anything changes I will let you know as soon as I know, thanks!

Stay cozy!!

Teri :)